- Over 200 professionals from the biggest stores and brands: Senior Management, Marketing, Retailing, Networks, Merchandising, Architecture, Customer Experience, Innovation, Purchasing.
- 45 of the most representative and innovative service-providers: Design agencies/Architecture firms/ design studios Solutions innovantes pour l’agencement du magasin (design, mur, sol, plafond…), POS advertising, experiential and digital solutions for points of sale
- + 1000 business meetings scheduled during 2 days
A one to one format for community-centric encounters - 100% key accounts, 100% ROI
The perfect combination of Business, Inspiration and Networking, One to One Retail Design & Tech will be an exceptional experience for decision-makers, giving them a chance to:
- Meet the most innovative suppliers in point of sale fittings and layout on a one-to-one basis.
- Get inspiration from expert speakers in the sector, who have made their mark both in France and internationally.
- Share two unique days with professionals working in the same sector.
A venue providing high-quality interaction
One to One Retail Design & Tech will be held in Bordeaux, France, voted the world’s most trending city.*
Hangar 14, the event venue, is located right in the city centre, in the historic Chartrons district. This 5,400 sq.m. modular area, the successful urban redevelopment of a port building, boasts a panoramic terrace overlooking the River Garonne.
*Bordeaux: the most “trending” city in the world according to Lonely Planet 2017
A guaranteed success
- An event created by Comexposium, specialist in the world of retailing and the organiser of Paris Retail Week, Equipmag, One to One Retail E-commerce Monaco and One to One Digital Marketing Biarritz.
- An Editorial and Strategic Committee made up of experts from the sector and guaranteeing inspirational conferences focusing on the real preoccupations of decision-makers.
- A Party in an original venue and Awards given to the most innovative products and services.
- Partnerships with professional organisations and specialised media.